My approach is People over Perfection. Intimacy over Industry. Movement over Machines. Fitness over Fads. Execution over Excuses. And most importantly, the quality of Your Life above all. Health and Fitness have been more than a career for myself, it’s a lifelong passion.
I have had the privilege of working with 24HR Fitness as an educator and company consultant of the Apex Nutrition team. The Apex Nutrition team is a nutritional supplement division which is also the distributor of the Bodybugg system; made popular through The Biggest Loser reality show. As a Vice President of Fitness with Lifestyle Family Fitness (ranked #1 Fitness company in the world from 2005 to 2009), I had the honor of working with and leading the nation’s top 1,000 personal trainers. An entrepreneur at heart and a former cage fighter with black belts in jiu-jitsu, karate, and taekwondo, I also founded the International Cage Fighting Alliance.
My experience doesn’t stop there! Listed below are the many other accomplishments I have achieved through my journey over the years.
- 27 Years Experience in Fitness and Nutritional Coaching
- Athletic Training and Nutrition Coach at USF
- Dozens of fitness and nutritional coaching certifications
- Fitness Trainer for Professional Athletes, D-1, high school
- Rehab-Fitness Coach at Orthopedic Institute in Florida
- Consultant for Several Reality Shows
- Specializes in Movement-Based Training
- National Account Manager for 24 Hour Fitness
- Coached and Developed over 1,000 Fitness Trainers
- Developed HIIT high-calorie Programs
- Founder of the K7 Weight Loss Program
Based on my experience, I have customized workouts to stimulate progress and keep your body changing. You will never need to question if you’re performing an exercise correctly because we are carefully examining all aspects of your performance at all times. My mission is to create the culture and environment to facilitate transformation. With almost 30 years in the fitness industry, I bring seasoned experience to the vision of ELutz Fitness. This is personal training the way it was meant to be.